}

Saturday 11 July 2020

Saturday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, It was a good day, bright and a little breezy. Matt and I had a little boat trip, and were home for lunch. I must confess that after all that sea air, after lunch in front of the TV I dozed off. Now for more pictures which I hope that will amuse you all!







I guess that the circus is in town!












Predictable but I still giggled!














Who turned up the power???



Thanks Hazel










Happens to me too!


Thanks Robert!










Is that a Meeting?


Thanks again Robert!










I have to say I have seen this too!










































Little sweeetie!













Crocs on steroids!













The Photoshop guy is about again!












Never in a million years!












Very inventive "Snow Shark"!












Fear if vampires!












Toiletarium?












We were all foiled by them!













Cardboard box man makes his appearance!












Clever ploy!












I think he does!











One method.....!












Zzzzzzzzzzzzz!












He's wondering why!












Ask the monkey he'll take your picture!













Sing it again Deano!












Happen to you???













Her hairs in the sink have driven me to drink - but she's my girl!
(Tom Lehrer)













Just a drawer full of pasta!












You have to opt out now which is a good thing!














Being chatted up by a parrot!












And so it begins!












Amusing juxtaposition - is that you Andy???











Wise words Mum!












He was transfixed by the view he stared and stared!













Madam throws a wobbler!













Tibbles has seen it all before!













Harwich Weather for Sunday

Another dry and warm day with plenty of strong summer sunshine. Cooling breezes are likely to develop from early afternoon along the coast and beaches.
Temperature: 22°C (Inland) | 22°C (Coast)
Astronomical Conditions
Sunrise: 04:51 | Sunset: 21:15
Moonrise: 00:09 | Moonset: 11:37
Thanks Essexweather.com


Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.











No comments:

Post a Comment