}

Friday 10 July 2020

Weekend Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, First thing, the weather was good, and I did my usual check of the sea, the harbour and watched the ferry leaving. I then tried to earn my keep sweeping the garden. However things started to go downhill from then on with heavy showers, so I cowered indoors!
Now I will attempt to make you smile - just a little bit!








Er - No - The dog's supposed to do that!










Hit it!
Sorry Klaus this clip was broken!
Thanks Klaus!















 Bit obtuse, but I think I get it!













You have been warned!


Thanks Jackie!













It sometimes feels like that!












I had to look twice! - I think it's a personalised inflateable!












Satan says........!












Many will end up wanting one!














 He thinks you nicked it!












Photobombed by a rubber dolly!












Who is imitating whom???













Philosophical thought of the day!













Too many guns in America!
















Looks like you may be in for a shower!












That's the secret - start 'em young!













I think everyone loves this guy!












Clever solar panel design!











Novel face swap!












I know the feeling well!












The bottom caption says "Oh my God That's disgusting - Where?" !!!













Low tech hitch!












Thank goodness he's chained up!












Still loving fireworks!












Very clever editing!











The horrors of war!









For the boys!
(Bonus edition!)








Can't believe they're real!







Sorry no balconies - just fried eggs tonight!




















Glad to see you're wearing sun cream dearie!!!











And so the sea lion said.....!


Thanks Klaus!









It always happens when you try to show off!



Thanks again Klaus!










Harwich Weather for Saturday

A dry day with lengthy spells of sunshine. In light winds, it will feel rather warm once again. Temperatures a little below average for the time of year.
Temperature: 19°C (Inland) | 20°C (Coast)
Astronomical Conditions
Sunrise: 04:50 | Sunset: 21:16
Moonrise: 00:00 | Moonset: 10:29
Thanks essexweather.com


Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.





















No comments:

Post a Comment