}

Tuesday 28 July 2020

Tuesday's Funnies

                                                                             



Dear Family and Friends, Sorry I missed yesterday. My iMac died, and I have had to use an elderly Windows machine. Not only is is very slow, but the way I have to upload pictures to the blog is completely different. So at the third attempt, here is my latest effort! I cannot at the moment upload movies or clips, as the system locks up and ultimately crashes, so for the time being it has to be just still pictures. I really need another Mac, and I don't know if I can put up with this until Father Christmas arrives! - We shall see! Meanwhile - Enjoy!

Update.................I cannot upload the blog, It crashed again! So I will come back as soon as I can, maybe some days!









No comments:

Post a Comment