}

Thursday 24 December 2020

Christmas Eve Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Wishing all my patient followers a very Happy Christmas and a Healthy, Peaceful New Year. I am going "Off the Air" for a few days, so keep an eye open, and I hope to be back some time next week, meanwhile here are the best that I could find for your Seasonal viewing! I hope that you enjoy them!





I think he's a Wombat, but whatever - he's a big lad!










I know this is old but I can't resist these lights and  that music!















Like most of us your Maj!











Boom Boom!











Always best to ask!


Thanks Helen!










Good thinking!


Thanks Robert!











Call yourself a lemon? - I'm a lemon!











Very Authentic!













It won't be long!!!


Thanks Paul!






Normally love the Cousins' slogans!
Not so sure about this one!











Photoshop but clever!












Does she self inflate???











You are in trouble!











Amazing tricycle!











Still loving the Cousins' slogans!













Definitely No!











Like me - OCD!











Now this I like!!!











Next a little group (not mine) of the sort of things I saw as a 
computer tech









































Here "Instagram versus reality!"



























Sorry Boys! Only one Balcon tonight!

















Amazing Sand Art!


Thanks Klaus!











When Dad is a Special Effects Guy!


Thanks again Klaus!













Harwich Weather for Christmas Day

After a cold and frosty start, a largely dry day is expected. A very small risk of a wintry shower, most likely along coastal districts.

Temperature: 3°C (Inland) | 5°C (Coast)

Astronomical Conditions
Sunrise: 08:00 | Sunset: 15:53

Moonrise: 13:04 | Moonset: 01:55

Thanks Essexweather.com


Thanks for calling by!
Many thanks for your support during the year!
Happy Christmas!


Cheers!


Richard.











No comments:

Post a Comment