}

Tuesday 22 December 2020

Tuesday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, The day started well, clouds and sun during my walk by the sea. It quickly clouded over however, but that didn't interfere with my vacuuming duties! Brownie points earned - hopefully. Now for more fun stuff with which I will attempt to provide amusement - just for you!






I remember my hero Billy Connelly warning of this

 when you're over 70!









I did warn you - I love Christmas lights!











Improved or not?


Thanks Robert!












No exaggeration here!


Thanks again Robert!










Saviour!


Thanks yet again Robert!










Yes I am old too!


Thanks yet again even Robert!













I want one!!!












Hmm! Deep thought!












Oh! Yes - My Times!


Thanks Derek!











Schizoid - Me?????













Tibbles is at large!












Ha Ha Ha!


Thanks John F!







Classic shot - Photoshopped!












Yes that is him! At the age when he said 
"I want to be king of the World! - Ha!











Socially distanced Christmas!











Topical - if nothing else!













Big trousers? - Yes very big trousers!











They blew it up but it refused to die!











Another Great Truth!











My how things change!












Sign of the times!













Oh! Yes! 56Kb/s











Masters of improvisation!











You speak for yourself!!!










For the Boys!





Not too sure about this one!!!













Why bother dearie???












Just - Bliss!


Thanks Klaus!













And the Last - A little Culture!


Thanks again Klaus!














Harwich Weather for Midweek

A very mild day with outbreaks of locally heavy, showery rain clearing. Drier and brighter into the afternoon. Light to moderate southerly winds.

Temperature: 12°C (Inland) | 13°C (Coast)

Astronomical Conditions
Sunrise: 08:00 | Sunset: 15:52

Moonrise: 12:35 | Moonset: 23:59

Thanks Essexweather.com


Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.



























No comments:

Post a Comment