}

Monday 21 December 2020

Monday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Wet wet wet! was the order of the day today! So I stayed in, helped round the house where I could and fiddled on the computer. Now once again it is that time when I dip my toes into the icy water that is the fun stuff part of the Internet. I hope that you enjoy today's harvest!





Not the best idea Santa!








Until Christmas I will be showing some of my favourite things - Lights and Music!












Another Great Truth!


Thanks Brian!










Keep it safe!


Thanks again Brian!











Worth a try!













Kitted up for the jump!












Realism is best!













Naff but shows initiative!












They're having it rough in the Eastern US!












Well said Albert!














I have absolutely no idea.................!











Take a some cream and a fork - now you have a little monster!













Winter tyres every time!












We know what you're thinking!













I see this from time to time - either this or wine
The only thing to do is switch it off PDQ!











Not at all sure what's happening here but it looks fun!











Oh! it's only the Mandalorian running a red light on a skateboard!












Tibbles knows the form!












All a matter of priorities!











Very cute, but why?????












The fire brigade block the road, the fires are coming
 - so we get out the sofa to watch!!!!











I have a pretty good idea what's happened here!











Rather large Mascot!!!













Instead of a drum bashing rabbit!!!!!












We know where you're going!
That's not you is it William???












Tonight's philosophical thought












For the Boys!

Like buses, yesterday only one arrived -
Today we have a plethora!
I must say I prefer leopard print!














































More seasonal lights!
















Harwich Weather for Tuesday

Cloudy conditions will prevail on Tuesday with still the odd outbreak of rain possible. Another mild day with temperatures well above average.

Temperature: 12°C (Inland) | 13°C (Coast)

Astronomical Conditions
Sunrise: 07:59 | Sunset: 15:52

Moonrise: 12:21 | Moonset: 23:39

Thanks Essexweather.com


Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.








No comments:

Post a Comment