}

Monday 24 April 2023

Monday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, The forecast for today was not good, but I needed to work on the boat, and it turned out to be a sunny morning. The cockpit is clean and the bimini is up, so we're nearly ready to go! Now for your fun stuff which I am hoping will cheer you up!











Here's Craig - Just in case he forgets who he is!















We went to see this guy in Ipswich in the late 50s - and he didn't turn up!




















A Guide!
















Two timer!














Another Great Truth!
















They do get some stick!















When I ask - I usually find the village idiot!



















Always a struggle!

















Boom Tish!













Always!














Moi???















Best said with a lithp!

















Can I put this in?..................I have!!!
















Llama Juxtaposition!
















Plumber with a sense of humour!

















They are still having snow in the North!
















Not the best choice of name!

















I thought that I had seen everything - apparently not!















Where's Granny???
















I thought at first - rotten teeth!















I have experienced confused ordering myself!













Golf anyone???














Must be an Engineer!















Mum's Grooving in the kitchen!


Thanks Klaus!












Most probably the crazy Swedes!

















Harwich Weather for Tuesday

Thanks BBC


If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.








No comments:

Post a Comment