}

Wednesday 12 April 2023

Wednesday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, It was a wet day with strong wind! There was however one short sunny break when I managed a quick walk to the beach. PM we binge watched The Mandalorean Season 3. Now for more pictures, and I hope that they  reach your expectations!









What on Earth are you on Tibbles?










From down South, and would you believe - they're all related!
















Ugh!


Thanks Hazel!













Parking problem - solved!


Thanks Joe!











Very Taxing!















The old meme guy is back!















Love the Cousins' slogans!


Thanks John!












If you can remember this - you are like me, really old!
















No Sweat!















That's the boys for you!















I can very much relate!















Not too sure about these!


















The Frankie Boyle angle on life!














The Push me pull you!













Lamp - in the best possible taste!














I'll take this one!














Dad "I'll nip and fix that - Easy"!!!















He must have been clinking!
















Er.......Oh! No! Thanks!














Multi talented!












I can feel for you pal!

















They do the same here - with the gritters!
















I don't know about you, but I prefer the grey frames rather than white!














Only in Canada!















She's so good she's scary!














The very best way to travel!

















Harwich Weather for Thursday

Another wet and windy day with frequent blustery showers throughout, with a possibility of hail and thunder. Winds and showers ease off into the evening.

Winds: South-westerly 14 miles per hour, gusting to 30 miles per hour

Temperature: 13°C (Inland) and 13°C (Coastal)

Sunrise: 6:07 am


Thanks Essexweather.com 


If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.







No comments:

Post a Comment