}

Tuesday 25 April 2023

Tuesday's funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Today was mainly cloudy but no rain, largely uneventful for me, I walked to the beach as usual, and visited the health centre. Watched TV pm but missed most of it due to forty winks! Now for your very own fun stuff, which hopefully will raise a snigger or two!










Whatever it is - Tibbles does not approve!














Good old Dino, born in 1912, - the same year as my Dad!
















Blackmail!

Thanks Barbara!














Microbiology lesson!


Thanks Janet!














Yes I know!!!
















Tonight's wisdom!















Split personality!














For me it was "Go and tell Aunt Nancy"!















Parental pressure!


















Bring home the bacon!

















It is definitely back!












Boom Tish!
















The superior pose!















Moi???














Clever canine croissants!














I could never get my head round house cats!

















Yes Do it!!!















I cannot even imagine what's going on here!


















This is really complicated, but in short he's allowed out
 but not allowed to run away!

















Despair!














I do believe there's a teeny bit of photoshop going on here!














Oh! No! Not again!
















Well, you were warned!















Necessity is the Mother of invention!













Oh! To be a Golden Stag!













If that's the way he wanted to go - why not???














Gigantic Tibbles flower arrangement!














I am sure it would make him smile!


















Interlocking!













The answer that killed it for him!
















Shooting stick!
At least it's barrel down!













Shoes for mulleteers!

















Just Wow!

















The ages of Contamination!

















Er - I don't think so!


Thanks Klaus!











That was unexpected!!!



















Harwich Weather for Wednesday



Thanks BBC

If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at


https://cruisingwithpanacea.blogspot.com



Thanks for calling by!




Cheers!




Richard.








No comments:

Post a Comment