}

Tuesday 10 October 2023

Tuesday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Today was again warm and sunny (This can't go on much longer!). I walked to the beach, and became so hot I had to take off my jacket. I visited the Post Office and the Health Centre, and PM I worked on the computer. I have a new navigation program, but I'm afraid it's going to take all Winter to learn how to use it! Now for some more specially selected fun stuff which I hope will amuse!
























Remember Bert? He is Dutch, and you know my strong affinity to the land of giants!



















Always!


Thanks Jamie!















I thought he was building Workhouses!



Thanks Robert!













Oh! Yes!

















Now you see me - now you don't!


Thanks Sarah!














The old ones are always the best!













Joke!
















Maybe it's because they hadn't been invented???















Why can't we all be like that???















They know everything about you!!!














Certainly!















Oh! Yes!!!













Boom Tish!















Love it!
















Tonight's Philosophical thought!

















Another Great Truth!

















Remind you of anything???
(Memes?)













They learn things too soon!















Tibbles is shopping incognito!















Listen I will sing you the song of my people!














Editor "Give me a headline........any headline!"













I would prefer the hot coals!















This is very British!













Plot hole - whatever that is!














Is that a National Dress?














That concourse looks a bit like Grand Central in New York!
But then maybe it isn't!















Chaps - maybe we should take up football?
















It's a trick of course!
















Harwich Weather for Wednesday


Thanks BBC!



If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.









No comments:

Post a Comment