}

Sunday 8 October 2023

 

Dear Family and Friends, It was yet another warm day. The mornings are becoming a bit fresher, as the nights lengthen. I walked to the beach, and did some sweeping in the garden. I am experimenting with a new electronics project for the boat. It's early days, but it's showing promise. Once again I have been digging around, and with the help of my loyal friends, now have enough material to produce another blog - just for you!









I'm guessing - is your name Liz???












Remember this? I must confess when it first came out I found it irritating!




















Short shrift!


Thanks Derek!















Just Wow!!!


Thanks again Derek!
















Well said!


Thanks John!













They need some fantasy!


Thanks again John!















I feel better now!


Thanks Pete!














They just keep coming!


Thanks again Pete!














The next five are from Robert
Thanks Robert!






That's a bit scary!
















Not just yet I hope!


















With all that's going on.........!


















Not too soon I hope 2!
















With pyjamas I hope!

















Joke




















Boom Tish!




















Nothing to say here!

















Boom Boom!

















Anno Domini!

















Changing rooms?

















Love the Cousins' slogans!

















The good old days!
















The God Narcissus has much to answer for!














Produced by folk for whom English is not their first language!















Point proven!




















St. Bartholomew's Hospital London!















Not too keen on the beach - too much sand!

















Don't celebrate too soon!


















Short cut!






















Harwich Weather for Monday


Thanks BBC!



If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.






No comments:

Post a Comment