}

Wednesday 25 October 2023

Midweek Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Today was mixed, starting wet, but drying up by mid morning. We pottered in the garden, and I earned a few brownie points vacuuming upstairs. PM it was another Miss Marple crime drama. Now I have to say fun stuff is a bit thin on the ground, but I just about found enough to make the blog. Please enjoy!













Just good friends!















Some say that he was the best rock guitarist ever - Chuck! 



















I spent 19 years staring at these things!

Thanks Gloria!













Dutch food - drool drool!



Thanks again Gloria!














It's in the cat!


Thanks Rosemary!













Sounds like my ethics!













Your minds!!!















No surprise there then!
















They are almost invisible!
















Sniper!















They didn't know the Latin name!














Over time the Cousins' spelling seems to have gone downhill!















The good thing is he seems to have walked away!
















Run!!!















Tibbles has a decision - Attack or run away!















The dog did it!













I am not sure how they achieved this!














Sharp kiddy!















Mobile Fortune Teller!















It's OK - they already know!!!















I'm not into Halloween, but this is good!
















This decor when I was young was called "Eau de Nile"
I don't know what they call it now!!!















This is new!
















Harwich Weather for Thursday


Thanks BBC!




If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.







No comments:

Post a Comment