}

Tuesday 24 October 2023

Tuesday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, The day started with pouring rain, but by about noon it had stopped. I visited the Post Office and the Health Centre. PM I walked to the beach and when the sun came out it was quite warm. Now I offer to you an eclectic mix of fun stuff trawled up from the nether regions - with a little help from my friends of course!











How about a kiss?














This came out in '63........of my time!



















Another Great Truth!


Thanks Geoff!
















Rather swift methinks!


Thanks Gloria!














MaƱana!


Thanks Robert!















That's all right then!


Thanks again Robert!














In the US they are BIG!


Thanks yet again Robert!














Boom Boom!


Thanks even yet again Robert!
















The old fallacy!


Thanks Stuart!















Here is where a vegan had a poo in the snow!


Thanks Klaus!















I have an idea!
That stuff is fermented herring and it has an unbelievably awful smell!!!

Thanks again Klaus!













Well you did ask!
















I won't admit that!

















It's a logical question!
















That's spirit for you!













Likened to a teenager's bedroom!
















I see irony here!













All dressed up and nowhere to go!













They are very smart!
















Where are Health and Safety when they're needed!














Towser has taken up public speaking!













Now I know that Barbie is all the thing at the moment...........but!


















Too many guns in America!
(Even the babes are at it!)

















High Hopes!
















I do believe the lady's driving and SUV!
















Point the camera up a bit!



















Harwich Weather for Wednesday


Thanks BBC!



If you enjoy boats and the sea, try my other blog at



Thanks for calling by!



Cheers!



Richard.








No comments:

Post a Comment