}

Monday 8 October 2018

Monday's Funnies!



Dear Family and Friends, Today we journeyed to Tesco, a grueling 30 minute drive! However we made it home by lunchtime, but the effort was so great, I dozed in the chair most of the afternoon! Now I have found a few suitably noxious pics which I hope will make you titter!







Meet the spherical bear in his habitat
the local tip!











Oldie but Goodie Redneck Joke















Creepy!













That's me done then!












For me the reverse is often the case!












Same here!













I'm with you pal!












I would sniff hard if I were you dearie!













Divorce cake - the lady is not amused!












Indian Hills folk are at it again!













US provider Verizon offer you a special deal!!!










Confused? You will be!


Thanks Gloria!











Not many of those around!


Thanks again Gloria!

















KO !



Thanks yet again Gloria!











Another reason why our garage is full of cardboard!













Farmer's sense of humour!












Facebook blues!


Thanks Robert!











I second that!


Thanks again Robert!










His Mum drove over a paint spray can!














 Seems like a plan!












I like this guy - he's a joker!













This is a school prank they found a car with the front cut off
and faked a crash!













Could this be Putin's missing love child?













Bet that stung!












More Wisdom from the QI Elves











Rocket powered sled!












Look into my eyes! Not around the eyes - into my eyes!














Harwich Weather for Tuesday


Early mist and fog clearing to leave long sunny spells through the afternoon. Winds lighter than of late with temperatures several degrees above average.
Thanks Essexweather.com



Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment