}

Thursday 18 October 2018

Thursday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, Another warm sunny day, our Indian summer will end soon no doubt! We shopped today - we need to eat! Now I have tried to find you more original fun stuff for your amusement!










The baby was cold so they took her away and came
 back with Mother Theresa!















I always thought they said "Phenomenon" - I must have been wrong!














He dropped a fortune cookie into his wife's lunch - she sent him this -
not best pleased!














They're Bongs! Ha Ha!













Their twin sons go back to school!
(Might just be Hogwarts!)














Bwaaaaaaaaa!













Hey Matey! - You dropped something!













On October 28th...........


Thanks Geoff!














Thanks Gloria!











Brave Iranian girls say this to the hijab!













2000 year old mask found at the temple of the Sun Pyramid in Mexico!













Salad! - OK my diet starts right now!












It's simple physics!













OK - I think I'll use my socks!













Derek's Joke
Thanks Derek!










I suppose this was absolutely necessary!













A little camera trickery!











Harwich Weather for Friday


Any mist and fog clearing, then mostly dry with sunny spells and light winds. However, the odd spot of light rain is possible in places.

Maximum temperature: 15 deg C
Wind: North-East 3 mph, gusting 9 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com



Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment