}

Sunday 21 October 2018

Sunday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, Continuing sunshine here, but we are warned that it will be cold by next weekend, - good things always come to an end! I am a bit short on images tonight, that happens sometimes - I have a sense of humour freeze! Hopefully I will find better stuff tomorrow! Hope you enjoy them anyway!








This is what real disaster looks like!














Such a huge engine on such a small boat!


















The call of the wild!

















These kids have been to a school paint party, they look like
cartoon characters from a bomb explosion!

















Animal Whoops!













This old guy (74) with pulmonary disease is having huge fun on a roller coaster!
Hell - he's younger than me!














Next year will be 50 years!
I remember - the first time in my life I sat up all night!












Sir I don't think you will be sitting there for very long!














Ha! - I'll bet there's water coming out of the gas stove!












Dangerous stuff!












After 20 years as a computer tech I definitely have!














Hi Ho! Hi Ho! It's off to work we go!
(Polish Carpenter)













My! How time flies.......Space Jam VHS tapes found in an old fish tank!














Down she goes - with precision!











Wow! When I was a kid I would have loved one of these!












Harwich Weather for Monday


A rather cold start to the day then sunny for most. Some cloud developing in places, this mostly affecting coastal districts.

Maximum temperature: 12 deg C
Wind: North 9 mph, gusting 18 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com




It was dark by 1830! - One week from today the clocks go back







Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment