}

Saturday 1 December 2018

Saturday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, Today was wet and windy, so we kept a low profile. I worked on an ailing computer for most of the day. It is as well that I am really cheap! Now tonight I was really struggling with pictures that I found funny, when friend Derek sent me a goodly number as you will see.







Wondering what happened!














Awwwwww! - He still sees you as protein though!
















I totally understand this!












You're welcome!














Amoco Cadiz which sank off the French coast in 1978,
 looks like a breaching whale!












Alfred Hitchcock's wife kept his wax head in the fridge 1978!













Softies you have been warned!













Living near the our friends in Holland, we get this!


Thanks Robert (He's Dutch you know!)











There are many old things that they fail to understand!












Good economics!













Self explanatory!












Thanks to Derek, he saved the day, with an irreverent look at the Bible!
Thanks Derek!!!































Harwich Weather for Sunday

Generally cloudy, mild or very mild and also windy. Early patchy drizzle is likely, then drier for a time, before outbreaks of rain arrive from the West.



Data from my weather station
(I can't send this to the internet at the moment - something's broken!)


Maximum temperature: 14 deg C

Wind: South-West 16 mph, gusting 30 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com


Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment