}

Sunday 23 December 2018

Sunday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, Walked the dog - in the rain, not too terribly far I must confess. Spent the rest of the day rebuilding my server, which has been badly behaved lately, after a firm thrashing - it seems to be OK now! Enjoy your funnies!









You wish!













Sorry! More lights - I love lights!














Good representative













Wait till she finds you!














Now being a left hander, I was changed by my teacher at infants' school
I don't know left from right!!!













Know how you feel Rover!












That look!














10,000 years of selective breeding.........but is it an improvement!













The next 5 are from Robert - Thanks Robert!





























Guess who!














Can Amazon really do this?.............................No they can't!













No comment!












Spider Gwen














A Likely Tale!!!









Christmas Dance!













I think she's pleased!











Harwich Weather for Christmas Eve

Dry, but rather cloudy at first. Becoming brighter during the morning and probably sunny during the afternoon, but a risk of fog patches on Christmas Eve.

Maximum temperature: 7 deg C
Wind: North 6 mph, gusting 12 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com


Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.





No comments:

Post a Comment