}

Saturday 15 December 2018

Saturday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, I am posting early today as we have visitors for dinner tonight. It is the coldest day so far, 2c plus a strong SE wind making a raw chill. Now for once I haven't had to dig for fun stuff it has all come to me from my friends, for which thanks very much!








Murder!















Ha! I Love this!















Behind You!!!












Flatpack cake!












One's a rook and he's higher up the pecking order!












No I haven't but now you say it...........!














It's not always as it seems!













Could be me at a young age!













Thought for today!












Jingle bells Jingle bells!













Beware of Tibbles!













Understandable!












I thought that I had seen everything - but no! - A Death Star Bauble!!!


Thanks BBC Click!











No Secret!


Thanks Martin!










Now here's an idea! Fill Amazon boxes with rubbish
and leave them outside for the parcel robbers!














Well after 75 I hope!


Thanks Susi!











Nice, but the snow is a bit jerky!













Christmas is coming so Ruuuuuuuun!












Harwich Weather for Sunday

Dry and mainly sunny with fog patches clearing. Feeling less cold with light winds. Sunshine becoming hazy during the afternoon with heavy rain spreading Eastwards after dark.

Maximum temperature: 9 deg C
Wind: South-West 9 mph, gusting 20 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com


Thanks for your continuing support - as ever!


Cheers!


Richard.


No comments:

Post a Comment