}

Saturday 8 December 2018

Saturday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, I was busy today, the boat is now out of the water, and I had to go and tidy up. Fortunately the rain held off until I arrived home. Now putting together yet another funny thing with which to try and make you giggle - just a little bit! Enjoy your weekend!










Funny cat - funny cushion!













A cover of the Shadows - Ah! My era!!!


















They say that their cat looks like Melania!













It is possible there is an opening window next door!
















This wall appears to be two dimensional!













Yup!













Yes Daniel. Our son was bullied on the train from school, so I suggested he say
"My Dad has taught me how to box, lead with your left and punch with your right" -
The kid said "Let's be friends" !!!














Not too good at geography!















Philosophical thought for the day!















This is absolutely true!!!
Would you like to buy my special antivirus - really cheap!!!













At first I thought that he was a Mammoth, but he's an albino!
Like the hairstyle BTW Jumbo!














Nice - but what is Split Pic???












That's what Dads do!














Equality all the way!














I'm not sure - but he is some kind of Northern wild cat.
He looks pissed so run away!












Love the Cousins' slogans!













John's Joke
Thanks John!









It's the Weekend so - SMILE!!!












It's Saturday - let's dance!














Harwich Weather for Sunday

Breezy with a few light showers clearing Southwards during the morning, then a bright or sunny afternoon, along with lighter winds.
Maximum temperature: 10 deg C
Wind: South-West 17 mph, gusting 30 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com



Thanks for your continuing support!


Cheers!


Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment