}

Monday 6 May 2019

Bank Holiday Monday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, Today I finished aged neighbour's garden, then murdered some weeds in our garden - well they were asking for it! Now I have a bit of time to finish the Funny Blog for you, because I refuse to watch East Enders!
Enjoy!

















Animal Frolics!


Thanks Klaus!














I would surely have walked into it!














Yes and you're over the line I will readjust your face!













I think that this spider has been to France on his holidays!













He had a robot vacuum that swears when it hits anything!















I feel your pain, I have a similar problem with underpants!













Hmm! Unkind!












Oh! Yes!!!













Grandad got drunk and bought a 3 week old goat!












OK! I am prepared to rough it!


Thanks Robert!












Compensation culture!













Yes indeed!

Thanks Jamie!











Tiny garden in a tiny pothole!













Sorry, but I keep sniggering at this!

Thanks Pete!











It is indeed a pencil lead!











Tally Hoooooo!













Mondays!














Harwich Weather for Tuesday

After a bright start, cloud will build as isolated showers develop once again. Light winds and feeling slightly warmer.

Maximum temperature: 13 deg C
Wind: South-East 9 mph, gusting 17 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com


Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.










No comments:

Post a Comment