}

Wednesday 22 May 2019

Wednesday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, It was dentist for me today, only a descale - or hammer and chisel job! Then we shopped at the pharmacy and called in at the bank. It was warm and sunny. Now I have struggled tonight, and a few of these pictures are a bit "Meh" but good ones were thin on the ground! Hope you enjoy them anyway!








Good question!














OK I confess! I am an Abba fan!

















He paid 125 dollars for loose pages - binder is extra!!!













Ruuuuuuuuuun!















If you want to live and thrive - let the spider stay alive!













Camouflage!















Boom Boom!













I'm just coming to that!















Now who on earth carried out the experiments???















Who said size doesn't matter!
















Ha Ha - Clowns!















That's cruel!














On his way back from Costa Rica, he saw this shop with everything for "The Morning after"!!














Very well done old chap!














I will go along with this!


Thanks Lucia!











I sympathise!















Dickhead looks a tad displeased!














Yes but what is it???


Thanks Robert!
And yes I agree with you I think it's street art!














Is this for real???












What friends and family say to me when their computer dies!!!














Harwich Weather for Thursday

Dry and bright through the morning with spells of often hazy sunshine. Staying dry into the afternoon and feeling pleasantly warm in the sunshine.

Maximum temperature: 21 deg C
Wind: South-West 9 mph, gusting 17 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com


Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.




















No comments:

Post a Comment