}

Saturday 11 May 2019

Sunday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, It was another iffy sort of day, but we didn't have much rain. I fiddled with my computer as per usual, and now have dug up a goodly crop of fun pics - just for you!




















Well done George - didn't know that you could do that!



Thanks Gloria!














I love American business enterprise!












I thought that I had seen everything - it appears not!!!














Lovely feeling!














As I age, this happens more and more!














He's right!

















Boom Boom!

















That well could be me!













That's joined-up writing to us in the UK!















Tee Hee!

















The little boy asked if his hair felt like his so he bent down - What a man Mr President!!!















Grandmother and Granddaughter...........or is it???














Superhero Flanos in a creme brulee!













She is the only American born in her family, they are proud of her and
 bought her a T shirt - unfortunately they don't understand English!















When I was little I was told a story. When the Lord created dogs he accidentally dropped their A holes, he hastily put them back but the were all mixed up.
So through their lives dogs are looking for the right one!














A very clever idea, they roped this jumper to the bridge until the emergency services arrived!














Nothing to say here!













So they did! - Years ago my son bought a "Shit Happens" bumper sticker - one day later it was gone!














I think that we've all been here!











When you realise that tomorrow's Monday!













When you're 10 months pregnant..........!













Harwich Weather for Monday

Showers will die away through this evening with clear spells developing overnight. Quickly becoming chilly with a frost in rural areas and isolated mist or fog patches.

Minimum temperature: 5 deg C
Wind: North-East 3 mph, gusting 6 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com



Our weather cam showing early evening sun





Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.













No comments:

Post a Comment