}

Thursday 2 May 2019

Thursday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, Today I rushed to the boat to do a few jobs. I have a bad tempered auxiliary outboard, I fear that I must take the carburetor to bits, of course without dropping any of the components into the water! Ho Hum!
Now more selected little gems just for you!



















The Master speaks - it's farts again!

















Not concentrating on the job in hand!















Things not to confess to the kids!














No!














Ha Ha Ha!














I love this I shall stick it on the front door!












Some need to remove themselves from the gene pool!













Charades!


Thanks Gloria!












They do not seem overly perturbed!















Tornado in Southern Romania Tuesday!













That's initiative! - The complaint - one of the crooks???












Boys - this is new - Glow in the Dark Underwear!













Oldie but goodie!


Thanks again Gloria!









Gloria's Joke
Thanks Gloria!












So! There's a spider in your car!











I said "Do not touch me"!!!












Harwich Weather for Friday

Cloudy with showers or longer spells of rain. There may be some relatively short-lived drier and brighter interludes. Generally feeling cooler than recent days.

Maximum temperature: 9 deg C
Wind: North-East 9 mph, gusting 18 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com


Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.







No comments:

Post a Comment