}

Friday 29 November 2019

Friday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, Apologies for yesterday, I had an unpleasantness with my computer. I installed an update, and it broke the operating system! It was suddenly 2017 again, so I spent the evening and most of today reviving it! Now I am sufficiently back to normal to be able to publish tonight. I sincerely hope that you like them!










Yes rough it is!













I know this is schmalzy - and I didn't have time to translate it, but you'll get the gist
 - it's about oldies!


Thanks Klaus!














2000 year old stone mask found at the base of a pyramid in Mexico!













Sir you are an utter Assh*le!














Well I never knew that before!













That look!












Good quote!












Kids 1 - Dad 0 !












Are you into leather boys? - Cat Woman cosplay!












In an Uber car - I thought that this was rather nice!












It says "To the men who have not been good this year Mother Christmas is coming to you!"


Thanks again Klaus!










it says " For the bus to Hogwarts - please run agains this wall!"


Thanks yet again Klaus!










It says "Klaus-Dieter had again forgotten to post a picture of his food!"


Thanks Klaus!










Knock knock - anyone home Mr hermit Crab???












Great Idea Capt. Sparrow!












Just - Norway!!!












It would appear that her husband doesn't like strawberry!












Old lady in Russia - has some fun!



Thanks Klaus!











The red panda spots something behind that stone!


Thanks yet again Klaus!











Harwich Weather for Saturday

For most it will be dry with some sunshine, once any freezing fog patches clear. Turning cloudier during the afternoon and early evening. Another cold day.
Maximum temperature: 7 deg C
Wind: East 10 mph, gusting 20 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com


Thanks for your continued support!


Cheers!


Richard.











No comments:

Post a Comment