}

Wednesday 13 November 2019

Midweek Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, Today I was battling my Internet failure. It turned out to be the router, all the lights were on but nobody was home! Now replaced and back in business! Stayed in most of the day to try to get on top of the Man Flu, but the sunshine tempted me out pm for a walk along the shore. Now for your funnies......








Know how you feel!












One has the right to dream!


Thanks Klaus!













Tired of shoveling? Buy a flamethrower!














Nothing to say here!












Glad I never thought of that!












Drunk me!!!













Ha! Ha!













I too can supply such a tool!













Combo Extravaganza!












Engineering every day!












In some Czech Pharmacies they have shampoo and conditioner dispensers,
so you can bring a jar and not produce more plastic waste!














It says "Tell me Grandad in your time you had no Mobiles, Internet, Google, Calculators
 what did you use at school? - My Head!!!


Thanks Klaus!










That's me to a tee!












Meet Macrocilix - a moth that camouflages itself by looking like 2 flies eating bird poo!












Oldie but Goodie!
 Thanks Pete!










Memes are not new, this from the 1930s!












If you make frivolous offers.............!











This gives me cramp, just watching!



Thanks Klaus!











You weren't expecting that!


Thanks again Klaus!











Harwich Weather for Thursday

A cold, murky day with showers or longer spells of rain, occasionally heavy. Perhaps drier during the evening.

Maximum temperature: 7 deg C
Wind: South-East 6 mph, gusting 11 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com


Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.
















No comments:

Post a Comment