}

Thursday 21 November 2019

Thursday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, It was a busy day today, our boat was lifted out for the Winter. I had to go and tidy up, met an old friend and a few salty tales ensued. PM I am setting up a new satellite system for aged neighbour, things could be going better, I hope that we shall succeed in the end!
Now for more pictorial fun just for you!








Lovely anyway!












Our hero explores doorbells!



















Rainbow on the office floor - still no Unicorns though!!!












I don't think they thought this trough!












Quite right too!












Boo Hoo!












Another Great Truth!












Happens to me - I blame my glasses!













Alzheimers rules!


Thanks Derek!










This is mean, they are paper, and are being dropped in the streets!













A bee's journey across a damp windscreen!












Oldie but Goodie!












Did you know that the pyramids were originally clad in white limestone!
(Which the Arabs ripped off to build mosques!)












Toadstools glazed with ice!












I want a headline - any headline!













Gorgeous!

Thanks Pete!












I see!












Tibbles thinks that sausage is disgusting!














Harwich Weather for Friday

Generally rather cloudy with occasional heavy showers. Perhaps some longer spells of rain developing later. Breezy.

Maximum temperature: 10 deg C
Wind: South-East 15 mph, gusting 26mph
Thanks Essexweather.com


Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.

















No comments:

Post a Comment