}

Sunday 17 November 2019

Sunday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, It was a rather raw chilly day today, and after my walk along the Promenade, I cowered indoors and did computer stuff. Now I have found for you a few more little gems which I sincerely hope will male your snigger!







Boom Boom!














Gyles explains - weirdly prophetic!














This is deeper than you think!












Yes so sad!











We old guys still have fantasies!












Yes! - But no longer!!!












We all have a few lurking at the back of cupboards!














Grandads also!















Although I'm a computer freak, I can relate to this!












Although it's only November, here's our seasonal caption competition!
(It's not me BTW)!













Here's when a FedEx Trainee hurls the client's $1500 camera lens into the porch!












Creepy Photobomb!












I'm told they really do that!


Thanks Robert!










Ha Ha Love it!!!


Thanks again Robert!










As a test he farted into his new Dyson Air Purifier -
It registered a dangerous Hydrocarbon gas and turned itself on!












I'll take 2 thanks!












Automatic toy shredder!











Not the reaction the flasher had hoped for!!!











Harwich Weather for Monday

A dry day for many with occasional bright spells, though isolated showers are still likely to affect coastal areas at times, breezy here also. Frosty overnight into Tuesday.

Maximum temperature: 7 deg C
Wind: North 13 mph, gusting 24 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com



Thanks for calling by!





Cheers!



Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment