}

Tuesday 10 March 2020

Tuesday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, Today was cloudy, but it didn't rain for a change! I walked  as normal and then we had a visit to a garden centre. Now once again with the help of my loyal friends I have just managed to build up enough fun stuff to publish - so here we go!







Horse Laugh!











The duped husband!


Thanks Klaus!











Worth a million!















Good advice!














And most are related to one another!














I love the Cousins' slogans - but this one????












Cle - ver!!!












Mr Cook my geography teacher could hit me with great accuracy
 even when I was in the back row!












Something my old Dad would say!


Thanks Jamie!










Amen to that!












Neat!












Lady luck was smiling!












Hmm! Not nice!












OK it's budgies riding ponies...........!












Virus protection reaches a new level!













Special pavement art!!!












Tout le Monde est au Balcon!












I am guessing that this is a baseball bat factory........?












New challenge!












Venus v/s Mars!












How appropriate!











Innocent mistake!


Thanks Klaus!










Harwich Weather for Wednesday

Rain clearing early morning to become dry and largely sunny, though breezy. Patchy cloud developing during the afternoon with showers spreading Eastwards late evening.

Maximum temperature: 14 deg C
Wind: South-West 19 mph, gusting 35 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com


Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.















2 comments:

  1. Mr Cook was far too sweet to throw blackboard rubbers !
    And far too short to have any accuracy if he did feel the need to express his frustration. !

    ReplyDelete
  2. 😊😊😊 Thinking back ......... he may have been my childhood crush ........I used to fetch the Atlas’s for his lessons .πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

    ReplyDelete