}

Wednesday 4 March 2020

Midweek Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, It was a bit dramatic today, aged neighbour needed help and it took most of the day. I did manage a quick walk in between events, and now we are home and I have composed the blog with the best pictures I could find. I hope that you enjoy them!








Ain't nothin' but a hound dog!










Now this is the only musical instrument I can play, and I can play the first tune like him, but the rest - sorry no!












Good Point Baby Yoda!












Necessity is the mother of invention!

Thanks Pete!










Not one but two super heroes!












So they ordered a stripper for Grandma! - She seems to be loving it!












And Orca said "Oh! Look! - Protein!"













Now young lady, are you going to tell me that you are going to eat that?













Blame it on the dog!












Loving the Cousins' slogans!












No idea what it is but I guess he thinks it's cool!












Seems like a plan!












Wakey Wakey!!!












Lord - How times change!













Left us long ago but still one of the best!












Should have been given a high decoration!












Absolutely no idea how this happened!













Here's me warming up!











Mr Fingerguns appreciates this!














Harwich Weather for Thursday

Generally cloudy with residual outbreaks of drizzle in the morning. Brighter and drier in the afternoon with scattered showers and a few sunny spells. Showers dying out during the evening.

Maximum temperature: 7 deg C
Wind: North-East 14 mph, gusting 23 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com


Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.











No comments:

Post a Comment