}

Tuesday 17 March 2020

Tuesday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, The virus advice has become more severe, I did however walk as usual, helped our 94 year old and posted a couple of parcels, disinfectant wipes in hand! Now I have collected a few more bits and pieces which I hope will entertain!








Yes I will mess up your picture!











International Whoopses!


Thanks Klaus!











Little things..............!













Look alikes!












Ah! Now I am beginning to understand the loo roll frenzy!


Thanks Ann!










Makes a change!
 Thanks Jamie!













A likely tale - a smoking frog bat thing!












Yes it is made from cardboard!












I hope you have a good aim pal!












Did you notice the background or the foreground first?












I think that it would be a good idea to clear your browser cache before the  lecture!!!













Spring is bustin out all over!













Heeeelp! - Oh! I'll just take a selfie!













A giant bearded Homer thing!












Topical if nothing else!













I sympathise Rover!












Kids can get everywhere!













I suggest contrived!














I get where you're coming from pal, but that ain't going to work!













Impressive T shirt!


Thanks Klaus!










Gone fishin!


Thanks again Klaus!













Harwich Weather for Wednesday

Cloudy with patchy rain or drizzle developing. Conditions clear from the North late afternoon with bright or sunny spells developing.

Maximum temperature: 14 deg C
Wind: South-West 13 mph, gusting 24 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com


Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.













No comments:

Post a Comment