}

Thursday 12 March 2020

Thursday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, Today was again pleasant with sunshine, but very windy. We did a little shopping, and called on our 94 year old neighbour. I have been putting some more news on my other blog, the one about boats, I have included a link at the end. Now for your Funnies!







Z is for..........!














Seven years ago on this day I first posted this - nice to remember!
















Yes he does!











My friends in Ukraine just sent me my virus protection outfit!












Man home alone!

Thanks Klaus!










I no longer have grass - but I get it!












Hidden message!












Only in Canada!












I think I have seen this, the houses stand on a very steep hill!












They can breed - also vote!!!











Bad parking revenge!












Is this for real???












Novel caravan conversion!













Our friends in the Netherlands are not immune from the virus panic!













The next Guinness record!












I have seen many like this, either their house was also a mess or the inside of their heads were too!












Another thing I see often - this drives me nuts!











If you haven't seen it pop over to my other blog -

Here











I don't think that Boston Dynamics had this in mind!




Thanks Klaus!











Clever Puppet!



Thanks again Klaus!











Harwich Weather for Friday

Mainly dry with lengthy sunny spells expected morning and afternoon. Cloud thickens from the West late evening with rain developing overnight.

Maximum temperature: 11 deg C
Wind: West 9 mph, gusting 18 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com


Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.



No comments:

Post a Comment