}

Sunday 1 March 2020

Sunday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, It was a nice bright day, but with a gusty cold wind. I walked by the sea, and then went to the Marina to check on the boat. Apart from a cover a bit loose and flapping, which I tightened down - all was well. PM spent editing my log which I have published on my other blog, and now I have collected the best I could find of the fun stuff on the Internet, just for you!







In the genes!




Thanks Jackie









Now my lingo has been mistaken for an Australian, many times in my life, that's the accent of North Essex, but I surely don't sound like this guy!















Buy a drone they said it will be fun they said!













True grit!


Thanks Gloria!










Well I am still here!


Thanks again Gloria!










They keep coming!


Thanks yet again Gloria!











Do as you are told boy!












I cannot look at this!!!












Still loving the Cousins' Slogans!












Not sure how she slipped in here
Bit skinny for me eh boys???













Sound advice!!!












Beware! Elves fooling around!













Never known a night like it - bit of a sea running there chaps!












Snow clearing the lazy way!













Danger! Pending Disaster! - I'll take a photo!!!












Creepy Crocodile Shoes!












Polly in her various moods!












Nothing to say here!













My teacher used to call it "Wool Gathering" !!!


Thanks Vic!











Yumeee!













Who farted - the dog?













Harwich Weather for Monday

Outbreaks of rain, perhaps falling as sleet over high ground will soon clear. Then mainly dry with sunny spells and only isolated showers following.

Maximum temperature: 9 deg C
Wind: North-West 13 mph, gusting 24 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com


Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.












No comments:

Post a Comment