}

Thursday 6 August 2020

Thursday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, Sorry I missed you last night, I was setting up my replacement Mac computer. Now it's wiggling and giggling so that I can get the blog going again! Here are a few more efforts to try to make you smile - please enjoy!











I know he meant well - but!!!
















Clever alternative method!!!


Thanks Klaus!













What to say so as not to hurt their feelings!













Sit!!!


Thanks Adrian!










Auto correct - please turn it off!


Thanks Barbara!











I see what you mean!


Thanks Pete!










I guess that must be from the States!











Depends on your ambition!












What would you do to this guy!












Trump supporter no doubt!












The moment their fan committed suicide!












Learning to fly in the wilderness!












Crow from the Deep South!












I think that he's an opossum, such cute little fellows!












Redneck Motor bike!












Defying gravity!












Too many guns in America!
I guess this thing started life as a ride on lawnmower!












Only Tibbles enjoying the sunset!












Fun in the evolution of masks!












He's certainly not scared of you matey!












Babe enjoys a night in!












Another variant - Smoker's mask!












Yup!











Could this be a top secret successor to the laptop???












Excuse me is there any spare porridge?












I guess Billy Bob doesn't understand the workings of the wrapping machine!















The cute and happy Quokka!











She thinks that he's too cute!












Harwich Weather for Friday

Hot with unbroken sunshine across Essex. Refreshing afternoon sea breezes developing along the coast and beaches.
Temperature: 34°C (Inland) | 32°C (Coast)
Astronomical Conditions
Sunrise: 05:27 | Sunset: 20:40
Moonrise: 22:14 | Moonset: 08:13
Thanks essexweather.com


Thanks for your continuing support!


Cheers!


Richard.












No comments:

Post a Comment