}

Tuesday 11 August 2020

Tuesday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Oh! Boy! Was it hot today!!!
I rushed to the boat to check over the gear, but by the time I got there it was already like an oven in the marina pool. I finished as quickly as I could and came home and cowered in front of the aircon. Later when I had cooled off I did one little job fixing some lights, but after that I kept a very low profile! Now for more fun stuff - just for you!






We know what you're thinking!








Away the lads!!!!












Know that feeling!


Thanks Hazel!













 They do love a dig!


Thanks Jackie












That will apply to me!


Thanks Pete!












Now that would be a good laugh!


Thanks again Pete!












 Plenty of those by our beach!!!













Philosophical thought for today!













He thinks it's a nest!















Just give him a chianti!












I don't normally say this but.......WTF????














Ooh! look a new foal!














Sign of the times!













Must have been a sandstorm!













Really???














Awww! Sir Patrick has a puppy!













They always do that! I hate Shitehawks!!!














Some driftwood!
Wondering if it actually drifted - or fell onto the beach?














I thought we got rid of that little swine years ago!!!













Fido is off on a cruise!















Booster seat Ha!










For the Boys!


Tout le Monde est au Balcon
(French slang)





There were a prodigious number of them on the Interweb tonight - 























Baby Yoda










Anyway Angelina thinks he's cute!













Harwich Weather for Wednesday

Following a dry morning with some sunshine, showers are likely to develop quite widely with thundery downpours in places. Very warm or hot.
Temperature: 33°C (Inland) | 31°C (Coast)
Astronomical Conditions
Sunrise: 05:36 | Sunset: 20:30
Moonrise: 23:16 | Moonset: 12:44
Thanks Essexweather.com


Thanks for your continued support!


Cheers!


Richard.
















No comments:

Post a Comment