}

Tuesday 25 August 2020

Tuesday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, Today's blog is number 2600! I sometimes wonder why I am doing this, but then I like to make my friends smile! Tonight's has a slightly different format - just for a change!








Another Great truth!



Thanks John!








When I was a teenager this was really cool!



Thanks Maurice!











Now I might be able to make you cry! - Goodby Performance












Now I hope to make you laugh! He is one of my heroes mainly because he's a Dane!!!














The next four are from Robert
Thanks Robert!







Oldie but Goodie!









Wifi - Get it???












Ideas????











Boom Boom!












 Know the feeling - Yawn!










And they can breed!!!











This is bad but.........Ha Ha Ha!!!











Still loving the Cousins' slogans!











Living the dream!











No idea what's going on here!











Good idea but somewhat decadent!!!











Not strictly true - we have been there to buy a boat, there are roads, 
but lots of canals too - beautiful little Netherlands town!











Clever juxtaposition!











Dirt Art!












Oh! Yes - me in a few years!











Data Protection!


Thanks Susi!










Culinary Whoops!



Thanks Klaus!











Living Statue!


Thanks again Klaus!











Harwich Weather for Wednesday




Thanks for your continuing support!


Cheers!


Richard.









No comments:

Post a Comment