}

Wednesday 26 August 2020

Wednesday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, Quite busy today, first a walk by the sea in the wind - still not cold though. The brownie points for dusting downstairs, and last grocery shopping and visit to the Health centre. Oh! What a life!!! Now for a few more items that I found in my efforts to amuse you all!








Turn your back for 10 seconds.......!











Remember them? Strangely the end of the music is now used to advertise white goods!















I won't for sure!


Thanks Derek!









I feel your pain!


Thanks Hazel!










No I am not offended..........but wait!


Thanks Jamie!










Another Great Truth!


Thanks Robert!











I can sympathise with this too!


Thanks again Robert!








I dare not comment pal!


Thanks yet again Robert!









Yes but even I won't go for distressed jeans!












 Oh! Lord!!!











Aptly named!












Yes - it is a bike!











Bellicose table tennis!











Holy pizza dough!











Ladies - can you imagine wearing that???











No clue what's going on here!












It's that time of the year again!












Love the Cousins' slogans!












Flat Earthers = Nutcases!











Daddy will be pleased!











Gay concrete???











Still loving the Cousins' slogans!











Very spooky!











I know what you're thinking!!!












One big family!











Nothing changes!











Too many guns in Amer.........hang on! That's Japan!!!











Funny juxtaposition!











Do not enter my fuse boxssssssssssss!










What on earth is going on here then???











Thanks Derek!









For the Boys!




A Plethora of Balcons tonight chaps!





























Spoiled Corgi!










He doesn't approve!











Harwich Weather for Thursday





By the way - did you ever see my other blog?
It's about my boating life.


Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.

























No comments:

Post a Comment