}

Wednesday 4 November 2020

Midweek Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, I wasn't very productive today, I woke up with vertigo, and it took most of the day to subside, but I did manage to install a new doorbell. Now I have hauled myself in front of the screen to dish up another exciting episode of the Funnies Saga! I do hope you find it just a bit amusing!





He spots the Milkbar!







I do like a sax - and it's on a boat too!















I see that planking is back!
(Sort of)












Is that one on wheels?












My Brother Esau is a hairy man - I am a smooth man!












Did you ever have that sensation?











If this isn't photoshopped - it's amazing!












Boom Boom!











The travellers are going upmarket!












Versatile little beggars aren't they!












Leo shows her his meme!












The label makers having their fun! - Again!












Kerpow!!!












Not the original one!!!











Wonderful, but you won't catch me on it!












You are looking at bravery!











Interior design at its' best!












Not with my vertigo!












I wish that I could do that!











Nice!












OK show - off!












Clever variant!













Yet another alternative face covering!












That's your story!












Newton struggles!











I am guessing that she knows!











Remember the little meme girl especially by the burning house?
Well she's all grown up now!












We call it an HGV!











Novel spare wheel cover!











Not designed for you pal!













You will never convince the Stupid!!!












Unusual friendships!


Thanks Klaus!










Mega Ouch!


Thanks again Klaus1











For the Boys!




I like the holy jeans!











Nice lace you're almost wearing!











Is that a pouffe you're sitting on?












I don't know about you I'm looking at the sausage rolls!











You don'y need it on at the table!















Harwich Weather for Thursday

Early frost and fog will clear to leave another dry day with predominantly sunny skies. Still rather cold.

Temperature: 9°C (Inland) | 9°C (Coast)

Astronomical Conditions
Sunrise: 06:56 | Sunset: 16:26

Moonrise: 18:34 | Moonset: 10:52

Thanks Essexweather.com


Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.




















No comments:

Post a Comment