}

Saturday 7 November 2020

Saturday's Funnies

 

Dear Family and Friends, Yet another calm sunny day - it can't last! I did a little housework, and then continued my memoires - yes it might be a bit egotistical but I think that my Grandchildren could have a laugh! Now I will be a good Boy Scout and do my best to find more pictorial fun. and lastly I hear that the World had just got rid of a big skidmark on history!!!





It must be Lerv!!!






How appropriate! Quarantine Boogie!














We will build a wall!!!


Thanks Gloria!












That could so easily be me!


Thanks again Gloria!











In short YES! - well almost!


Thanks Robert!












Tonight's Caption Competiton!


Thanks Sarah!













Me - but without the tatts!













It was the only logical thing to do!












Towser faces off Jaws!












I forget that I am actually in the shower!!!











Now Tibbles really is a cool cat!













How did that get there?
Someone put it there!!!














Meanwhile in Hobbiton Bilbo had a dilemma!












Well done dearie - almost perfect camouflage!













Flatpack blues!













Or is it a coathanger?












Witty graffiti!












I think it's called a Pueblo - but it looks more like a face!












Being OCD - it must be symmetrical!












That date did not go well!













Also him!











Oh! Sh*t!











Meet Turtlemobile!














There is no cure for Stupid!














If this tree could think - I am sure it would feel insecure!












Still loving the Cousins' slogans!












I see pure evil!












For the boys!







Paddleboarding can be fun!











Don't forget the sun block!











Not too keen on pink buuuut!











Jump in the water's fine!













Meet the Axolotl!












The Corgi never saw anything like it!














Harwich Weather for Sunday

Mostly cloudy to start the day with the risk of showery outbreaks of rain in places. A little brighter by the afternoon, but limited sunshine amounts. Very mild.

Temperature: 15°C (Inland) | 16°C (Coast)

Astronomical Conditions
Sunrise: 07:02 | Sunset: 16:21

Moonrise: 21:28 | Moonset: 13:24

Thanks essexweather.com


Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.












No comments:

Post a Comment