}

Saturday 21 November 2020

Saturday's Funnies

 

Dear Family and Friends, It was a grey day, no sun at all. I walked as usual, and then we continued work on remodelling the bedroom. Old built in furniture removed and new temporarily installed. I am now on my knees, but that won't stop me digging up just a few more funny pictures - just for you!






I think this is ultimate cuteness









Thanks Derek!












Being there!


Thanks Robert!












Not being sexist but I think that's a little girl!!!











Agreed!












Yes I am aware!












Tibbles plans total destruction!













Dianne gets more stick!


Thanks again Derek!











Good thinking!


Thanks Geoff!










None of us know!!!


Thanks Gloria!











Examining his feminine side!


Thanks Jamie!










Boom Boom!

Thanks Pete!











Only an ad - but.........!











Imaginative!













Altruistic!











I am all here - really!












Fake news???












I wouldn't use that if I were you!











Ha Ha! - Rotate through 90 degrees!











Yes but who taught them???











Po faced selfie!











New alternative face covering!












In the panda enclosure things are becoming a bit awkward!












Not much to say here!












'Kin Hell!












One cold fish....................and another!!!












Ice cream camouflage!













He's so out there he most probably hasn't noticed!











Japan unmanned robot vending carts!












Yes that cat's an Opossum!











Welcome home!











Tonight's caption competition!











And then we laughed and laughed!!!












For the Boys!

I like the redhead!




































This took me a minute!!!


Thanks again Robert!













Harwich Weather for Sunday

Cloudy start with patchy light rain and drizzle affecting many areas. It should become drier and brighter into the afternoon and rain clears southwards.

Temperature: 10°C (Inland) | 12°C (Coast)

Astronomical Conditions
Sunrise: 07:25 | Sunset: 16:01

Moonrise: 13:20 | Moonset: 22:23

Thanks Essexweather.com


Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.


















No comments:

Post a Comment