}

Sunday 1 November 2020

Sunday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, It was warm again in Harwich, I walked after the rain stopped, and it was windy, and the sea was crashing onto the promenade. PM we lazed in front of the TV, and now it is up to me to try to find entertainment for you all! I very much hope that I will succeed!






You got away with it!!!







Very much of my time! I was always a Buddy Holly fan!














Yes stop!













Oh! Yes!












ABS is good tech!


Thanks Douwe!











Most men when they are shopping with their wives!












When responsibility is not delegated!











They really like your music!











Top that!












I guess this is boy's spaghetti!













Ha! That picture was way before it was invented!!!












Love the Cousin's slogans!












Oh! That's what they get up to when we're asleep!













You are kidding right?












Hmmm! 2020!











Colourful birds!











I was a surveyor, but I never saw one this bad!












The Swedish chef prepares a lobster!












Towser! - That isn't the Sea of Galilee!











Of course!!!












Must have rained in the night!











The Phantom Crocheteers are at it again!











Work from home they said! Go outside they said!!!












Many things shrink in the cold!












Tonight's caption competition!












Please get that thing off me!












Perhaps that's the late Mr Schulz's house!












For the Boys!

Isn't it amazing chaps - how many ladies like this land in my inbox???

Fake or real? You decide!








































He keeps on putting on Balcons!













She however, understands!














Harwich Weather for Monday

A very mild and windy day with perhaps some early rain. Drier for the afternoon with bright or sunny spells.

Temperature: 17°C (Inland) | 18°C (Coast)

Astronomical Conditions
Sunrise: 06:51 | Sunset: 16:31

Moonrise: 17:08 | Moonset: 07:29


Thanks Essexweather.com


Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.






























No comments:

Post a Comment