}

Saturday 31 October 2020

Saturday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, It was another similar day to yesterday, on my early walk it was bright but with a strong wind. The sea was splashing over the sea wall and I nearly had a soaking! Then the rain came yet again, so we cowered indoors. More computer jobs for me rejigging my server. Now for more fun stuff tailored to my sense of humour which I hope roughly coincides with yours! Enjoy!








I had to add just one!










This was for me the very first Rock and Roll tune, I was in the third year at High School and we thought that it was terrific!













Oh! Yes! It surely does!


Thanks Gloria!











Then and now!


Thanks Robert!











Who-lania??? - That sure isn't her!
What's going on???












One man and his dog!












I know the feeling!











Seemed like a good idea! 











Wow that's a basin job!











Evil Pie!












Tablets in the 80's!













Devil may care!













Self inflicted wound!











My kind of beetle!












Too many guns in America!
But hey that's a flamethrower - so that's OK then!












My guess is one!













Should work!














Er! Hang on.............!













I'll bet that there's one piece missing!












I rather wish we could!














Mr Grumpy - just like me!











Boom Boom!












Comparison!












It's in the genes!











That's our one!











For the Boys!

Just a brace for you tonight!


















What lights up when you put a biscuit in it?













RIP  007!














Harwich Weather for Sunday

Very windy with bands of rain arriving from the west through the day. Very mild for the time of year.

Temperature: 17°C (Inland) | 17°C (Coast)

Astronomical Conditions
Sunrise: 06:49 | Sunset: 16:33

Moonrise: 16:50 | Moonset: 06:20

Thanks Essexweather.com


Thanks for your support for our little blog!


Cheers!


Richard.





















No comments:

Post a Comment