}

Thursday 29 October 2020

Thursday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, It was a wet day, however there were things to do, first we both had appointments with the dentist, the first this year! Later I had to go to the Post Office, and to the Funeral place to collect some personal effects. It was all in the rain so no walk today! So now I will plunge into the nether regions of cyberspace in an attempt to find more fun stuff which I very much hope will amuse!





Can you see him?









No translation needed - do you remember???


Thanks Klaus!









The Amish moving to the 21st century - but slowly!












I see the Mother in Law's been by!












The alien cats from space have landed!












My advice - don't cross that road!












Huge job - for what???













Modern solution!











I think it's a sticker!













I see you're taking the girlfriend out!














Boom Boom!












A little bit of paradise!











I know it's Halloween but isn't that going a bit far!












"The Ring" fire pit!











A wheelie on a quad bike? A step too far!













I am sure that I have done that without thinking!













And lots of other cables!













It's like that here too!











Quite an idea!












In the best possible taste!












Hmmm!












Now that is some elephant!













The word is Problem!











Towser is being spoiled on a chilly night outside!











Now that is evil!











Really??? Yuk!












No thank you!!!












How time flies!











Admirable - but!












Phallic topiary!














They aren't so bad!!!













Too many guns in America - buuuut!












Clever juxtaposition!











For the Boys!


A new selection of Balcons!








Swim anyone?








Wooly hat and bare middle?










Perhaps I should take up crochet!











I wear a pinny like that when I wash up!!!












Crafty fat Groundhog!


Thanks again Klaus!










The bridge was too low - see what this very experienced HGV driver does!


Thanks yet again Klaus!













Harwich Weather for Friday

Rather cloudy with further outbreaks of rain at times. A few brighter spells are possible and it will be very mild for the time of year. Windy at first.

Temperature: 17°C (Inland) | 18°C (Coast)

Astronomical Conditions
Sunrise: 06:46 | Sunset: 16:37

Moonrise: 16:20 | Moonset: 04:05


Thanks Essexweather.com

Thanks for your support for our blog!

Cheers!

Richard.












No comments:

Post a Comment