}

Sunday 25 October 2020

Sunday's Funnies

 

Dear Family and Friends, Today we had sunshine and showers. On my walk by the sea the heavens opened and by the time I arrived home I was rather damp! Then the sun came out.....that's England for you! Now I shall again do the best I can to dig up a few more little gems for your delectation!



You're in the pool and you suddenly realise that your little legs

 are no longer on the bottom!








A young Princess Anne kicks over the traces!


Thanks Derek!









Pants!!!










Don't trust Tibbles!












Oh! Yes! Often!


Thanks Di!











Oh! I get it!


Thanks Geoff!












End of BST!


Thanks Robert!










Love it!











Indeed!










All mammals love a cuddle!












In the absence of gloves use your initiative!












The Latin for Charioteer is Aurega!











Although I hate Halloween I like the Pumpkintank!













If you must!












What??? Really???











Last respects!











CD? How 20th century!











Meanwhile at the unnecessary items checkout.......!











When you have a moment - do yoga!












Hoverboard in the supermarket?











Flying!












Hmmm! Expensive!











I suspect there's a commercial element here!












She's so busy posing she's spilling that amber nectar!!!











Tibbles is displeased!
But I'm not sure which body part he's attacking!














He threw a hissy fit when he wasn't allowed to taste the lemon washing up liquid!
I have advice for the parent!!!












Ha Ha Ha!











Not quite yet pal!












Tonight's philosophical thought!












Whatever next!











I thought we got rid of this little swine in 1999!











I've been there - often!












Get it???












He seems a trifle miffed!












Yet another facial covering variant!











Awww! - Remember however to him you are just protein!











Oh! Yes my Geography Master was a crack shot!













Leonardo struts his stuff!











This guy just doesn't get it













Harwich Weather for Monday

Another day of sunshine and showers. Perhaps less widespread than Sunday and less heavy for most. Still rather cool with temperatures below average.

Temperature: 12°C (Inland) | 13°C (Coast)

Astronomical Conditions
Sunrise: 06:39 | Sunset: 16:45

Moonrise: 15:15 | Moonset: 23:59

Thanks Essexweather.com


Thanks for your continued support for our little blog!


Cheers!


Richard.


















No comments:

Post a Comment