}

Wednesday 21 October 2020

Wednesday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, Today was a bit of a non day! It  rained incessantly. So I earned a few brownie points by vacuuming, and then continued my memoirs - yes really! I'm a bit short of pictures tonight, but I did filter out the dross! Enjoy them anyway! Oh! and today is Trafalgar day - see below!




I see that!









HMS Victory fires her guns - awe inspiring!


Thanks Geoff!












Situation almost normal!


Thanks Ann!









Work it out!


Thanks Robert!











Another great truth!


Thanks again Robert!











Go Compare!

Thanks yet again Robert!











What a Man!!!


Thanks even yet again Robert!












Halloween 2020!














Sorry Jana!












Very clever - but you could have smiled!












One upmanship - I was wrecked by a plane!











Now that's what I call a lightning flash!!!












I can only guess that this is a Zorbing convention!












If you mix component A with component B you will have a shiny new loo!
But you didn't check the ratios did you!!!












Yet another alternative face covering!












I am told that Darth is on holiday!













Perhaps Michelle loves tanks!












Now this I like!












Greedy lad!













That's true capitalism!












Angling fan perhaps???











Another method of Alien abduction protection!












Love this!!!













Boom Boom!












I love eccentricity!












As the Trump campaign gathers pace!











These little beggars are still around then!











For the Boys!

Just the one - and it wasn't me did that!















Isn't she amazing???


Thanks Derek!











Harwich Weather for Thursday

Some showers likely during the morning, but all areas become dry for the afternoon with some sunshine. Less windy and feeling mild still.

Temperature: 15°C (Inland) | 16°C (Coast)

Astronomical Conditions
Sunrise: 07:32 | Sunset: 17:53

Moonrise: 13:34 | Moonset: 21:05
Thanks Essexweather.com


Thanks for your continuing support!


Cheers!


Richard.


























No comments:

Post a Comment