}

Sunday 4 October 2020

Sunday's Funnies

 

Dear Family and Friends, Once again, it rained all day. So I fiddled about on the computer AM, followed by a bit of vacuuming. PM it was TV crime series. Now I have once again ferreted about "down there" and filtered out most of the dross , to bring to you the best of the best! Enjoy!







Zzzzzzzzzzz!









Memories of the '50s - my time!














Today was a bit like that!












Aggggggggh!











My Mum would have smacked my ear!


Thanks Robert!










Next newsflash might be!


Thanks again Robert!










Chainsaw art!


Thanks yet again Robert!










Ideal for long motorway journeys











Well you did say that you could do it!












Not much to do out in the country!












Hi him with it Bern!












Now he thinks this is fun and his friends will be back soon!
Wrong!!!











Sinister Topiary!











MOCKBA = Moscow in Russian
I guess that she's from there!











I think someone's lost the plot here!












Nice, but I think that it's called plate divergence - a continuing process
between the plates!












Maybe he put kitty treats in his socks!












I have seen them doing this - had no idea why!











Her name is Hilda, and she was a 1930s pin up!











Alibi perhaps???















It says "I get around"!!!










Unwise parking!











Tonight's caption competition!











For the Boys!


How are they?
- Sorry I mean you!












 






















Lonely Party!










Hope he doesn't invite me!













Harwich Weather for Monday

A dry and bright start, however increasing cloud from the west will likely bring outbreaks of showery rain to much of Essex. A little milder than recent days.

Temperature: 15°C (Inland) | 15°C (Coast)

Astronomical Conditions
Sunrise: 07:03 | Sunset: 18:30

Moonrise: 19:43 | Moonset: 09:30
Thanks Essexweather.com


Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.


















No comments:

Post a Comment