}

Thursday 15 October 2020

Thursday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, It was another pleasant day, I walked, then visited the Post Office. Next it was sealing in the shower, and last I lost a few calories carrying some flatpack furniture upstairs. What a life!!! Apart from my friends' help, always gratefully received, I struggled to find enough stuff from 'tinternet. never mind, just about enough for a blog!





They shall not pass!









Yes! It really is Magic!


Thanks Klaus!










Disinfection necessary!


Thanks Derek!










Tee hee!

Thanks Gloria!










Another miracle!


Thanks Robert!











Tibbles is fazed, by all the interlopers!












Panzer Motorrad!
(What a thing!)











I tried but I cannot find the missing letter! - Can you???











Presumably turtles like pizza!












No I haven't, cute though!










Sunset from a sub!











Old Snowy looks dazed and confused........bit like me!












It looks to me that this isn't a natural phenomenon, 
but a man made disaster waiting to happen!











Go girls you tell 'em!











I am guessing but I think someone doesn't like you pal!











Not sure if it's a baby llama or alpaca ' very cute anyway!











A lot of work to amuse Tibbles!











Yet another alternative face covering!











Clever - but a bit prudish!












Well! I never saw that before!!!











Alternative rubber gloves!











A crane company with a sense of humour!











Not sure whether Towser likes fishing!












Love the Cousins' slogans!
(One for you Joanne!)











And yes it is a Landmine!











Now this I really like!











Not in this house!











Some people at Halloween go right over the top!











Do you want to tip him out or shall I???












Hi!











Tonight's philosophical thought!












That figures!
ps I don't like banks!











More chainsaw art!












Not me, I just watched it explode!












Oldie but goodie!


Thanks Klaus!












Harwich Weather for Friday

Very isolated showers in central and eastern parts of Essex, otherwise a dry and sunny end the working week. Lighter winds.

Temperature: 12°C (Inland) | 12°C (Coast)

Astronomical Conditions
Sunrise: 07:21 | Sunset: 18:05

Moonrise: 05:00 | Moonset: 18:00
Thanks essexweather.com


Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.















No comments:

Post a Comment