}

Monday 5 July 2021

Monday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, After my walk by the beach this morning, I visited Osteopath Trevor. It was, he tells me 4 years since I had last visited him. "I must be doing something right" he said! Anyway having been thoroughly pummelled, I felt well enough to accompany the Domestic Goddess to the supermarket for supplies. Now after more digging around I have found enough fun stuff to publish my blog!





The cat said what???









I wonder how long this took to set up!


Thanks Klaus!













Pop!


Thanks Barbara!










Boom Tish!


Thanks Derek!










Well the driving lights are still on!











The Empowered Generation!!!











Someone's sense of humour!











Agricultural Whoops!











Chair for a sculptor perhaps?












Happens everywhere!











The rat is hanging on - but is he real???












Must be a spy!












Hypothetical question!











Melons melons everywhere melons!












Pal - I think you've been had!!!











My tag is superior to yours!












Pizza on Pineapple - how obtuse!











This will puzzle archeologists in a few hundred years' time!











Skinny tractor wheels! -
Significant is the fact that it's a British plated car!












Boom Boom!











Yes he's asleep!











Been here chaps? - 
I have!













For the Boys!

Only the one Balcon tonight sorry guys!
















This young lady doesn't approve!
















Meanwhile Towser is enjoying his tummy rub!

















Harwich Weather for Tuesday

Windy with coastal gales through the morning. Heavy perhaps thundery showers first thing, clearing to sunshine and showers. Becoming drier later.

Temperature: 19°C (Inland) and 19°C (Coastal)

Winds: south-west 13 miles per hour, gusting to 23 miles per hour



Astronomical Conditions

Sunrise: 04:44

Sunset: 21:19

Moonrise: 01:48

Moonset: 17:11

Thanks Essexweather.com




Thanks for calling by!




Cheers!




Richard.














No comments:

Post a Comment