}

Sunday 11 July 2021

Sunday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, I walked as usual, the sky looked threatening, but apart from a short shower on my way to the boat, it came to nought. So I had a morning cleaning, and was home for lunch. After, I must confess I nodded off. Now I have been searching and found a few more petits morceaux which I hope will amuse!





Quackers gives tiny Towser a lift!








The Good Ol' Boys dish up some Cajun magic!













La - La - La!!!

Thanks Geoff!







Look out Tibbles there's a monster spider behind you!!!











Fat Cow!


Thanks Maria!










Life!


Thanks Pete!










No chance!!!


Thanks Robert!










Piratical scratching post!


Thanks again Robert!









Vessel or Vehicle?












Low risk!











Too much time on your hand dearie???











Hitting up for it!









It's a pun - get it???











Ha Ha Ha!!











Troopers protest!











Curiosity killed the cat!











Love it!!!












My strong self preservation instinct would preclude me from this!!!











The Vets help to make Towser feel better!











Chick machine???











If I had to guess I would say
 that the owner of this van is German!!!











Some sort of hearse I presume!











Imaginative water craft!











Call yours a motorbike? - This is a Motorbike!!!











70 yards x 70 yards!










That you Malfoy?












It's in my genes!


Thanks Vic!










Best!


Thanks again Vic!










Thanks Derek!










For the Boys!

It's a funny thing, like buses first no Balcons come and then loads come all at once!






















Harwich Weather for Monday

Rather cloudy, with showery rain developing into heavier and locally prolonged showers, with a risk of slow-moving torrential downpours and thunder. Feeling humid, with light winds.

Temperature: 20°C (Inland) and 19°C (Coastal)

Winds: north-east 6 miles per hour, gusting to 12 miles per hour



Astronomical Conditions

Sunrise: 04:50

Sunset: 21:15

Moonrise: 05:48

Moonset: 22:38


Thanks Essexweather.com




Thanks for calling by!




Cheers!




Richard.





No comments:

Post a Comment