}

Sunday 4 July 2021

Sunday's Funnies


Dear Family and Friends, In view of dire warnings of gales on Tuesday, I went to the boat and doubled the lines. Rain was forecast but we missed most of it and I was able to walk to the beach just after lunch, It is very humid 83%. Now for some more fun stuff which hopefully will lift your mood!





Dave is coping with the heat!








More nostalgia, two more 60s heroes!












As UFO activity seems to be recognised now -
this may be true!











Tibbles checks out the veg!


Thanks Carolina!










Another Great Truth!


Thanks Hazel!










Domination!


Thanks Robert!










Just old!!!


Thanks again Robert!










Differing skills!


Thanks Rosemary!











Tee Hee!


Thanks again Rosemary!










Disobedient!











How mad is this???











Typo I guess......!












Look out tomorrow night!













There are many of them still up there!











Distressed to excess!!!











OK! We know it's a blow up one!












Isn't it depressing that we need this???












Many of us have been here at some time!!!












No! It's another juxtaposition











I am thinking maybe someone did!!!











They look stupid in flight too!











Cleverly imagined seat!











My type of humour this!











Towser loves kayaking!











I'll just finish my fag before they take me in!!!












We all have to play along!











Seedling Ent!











Meanwhile Optimus Prime shows us round his house!











Now that is what I call a LIBRARY!!!











Not Pirate - Idiot!!!











I am thinking of doing this - however 
as my beard is grey it won't be visible!!!











Just going walkies!











Don't tell me you didn't see it!











Cheeky graffiti!











The very happiest picture ever!











Not too well!












For the Boys!

Sorry I could only find one maiden for your tonight!














Churchill likes ladies!










Towser however is not so sure!














Harwich Weather for Monday

Showers to start the day, dry but cloudy during the afternoon. Heavy rain moving across Essex during the evening, with light rain at times through the rest of the night.

Temperature: 18°C (Inland) and 18°C (Coastal)

Winds: south 10 miles per hour, gusting to 21 miles per hour



Astronomical Conditions

Sunrise: 04:43

Sunset: 21:20

Moonrise: 01:32

Moonset: 16:01

Thanks Essexweather.com




Thanks for calling by!




Cheers!




Richard.







No comments:

Post a Comment